I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rosiglitazone||0 people have prescribed Rosiglitazone|
(roh si GLI ta zone)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
• It may take 3 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 80 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not drive if blood sugar has been low. There is a greater risk of an accident.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Risk of pregnancy in females of childbearing age who have not been ovulating.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...