I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Saccharomyces boulardii||0 people have prescribed Saccharomyces boulardii|
(sak roe MYE sees boo LAR dee)
• This medicine is used to treat diarrhea.
• This medicine is used to relieve excess gas in the stomach.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are on a lactose-free diet, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are allergic to yeast, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Increased thirst.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...