I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Salsalate||0 people have prescribed Salsalate|
(SAL sa late)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have stomach ulcers, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and...