I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sapropterin||0 people have prescribed Sapropterin|
(sap roe TER in)
• This medicine is used to treat phenylketonuria (PKU).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid medicines and natural products which contain phenylalanine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Runny nose.
• Sore throat.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include...