I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sargramostim||0 people have prescribed Sargramostim|
(sar GRAM oh stim)
• This medicine is used to treat cancer patients who have had severe bone marrow problems caused by chemotherapy.
• This medicine is used to treat low white blood cell counts.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Fever and chills.
• Inability to sleep.
• Swelling of feet or hands.
• Bone pain. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Aches and pains. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• High blood pressure.