I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Selegiline||0 people have prescribed Selegiline|
(se LE ji leen)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are taking a high dose (more than 10 mg per day of the capsule or tablet, more than 2.5 mg per day of the oral disintegrating tablet, or more than 6 mg per day of the skin patch) of this medicine, avoid aged meats and cheeses, soy sauce, certain beans, sauerkraut, beer, concentrated yeast extracts, and others. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have...