I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Senna (Prescription)||0 people have prescribed Senna (Prescription)|
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Do not use this medicine for longer than 1 week unless directed by healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
• Change in color of urine or stool.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call...