I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sevelamer||0 people have prescribed Sevelamer|
(se VEL a mer)
• This medicine is used to lower high phosphate levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have trouble swallowing, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take other medicines within 3 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...