I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sinecatechins||0 people have prescribed Sinecatechins|
(sin e KAT e kins)
• This medicine is used to treat common warts.
• This medicine is used to treat genital warts.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine may stain clothing or fabric.
• Do not have sexual contact when this medicine is on your genital or anal skin.
• Condoms or diaphragms may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...