I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sipuleucel-T||0 people have prescribed Sipuleucel-T|
(si pu LOO sel tee)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had a stroke, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard,...