I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sitaxsentan||0 people have prescribed Sitaxsentan|
(sye TACKS en tan)
• This medicine is used to treat high pressure in the lungs.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Nasal congestion.
• Anemia can rarely occur.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.