I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sodium Oxybate||0 people have prescribed Sodium Oxybate|
(SOW dee um ox i BATE)
• This medicine is used to treat cataplexy (sudden emotional shock with loss of muscle tone) in patients with narcolepsy.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness or thoughts of suicide, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities for at least 6 hours after taking.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting...