I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sodium Phosphates||0 people have prescribed Sodium Phosphates|
(SOW dee um FOS fates)
• This medicine is used as a laxative to clean out the colon before examination.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat low phosphate levels.
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have bowel disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take other medicines immediately after this tablet.
• Medicines taken after using the tablets may not be absorbed into your system.
• Do not take magnesium- or aluminum-containing antacids or sucralfate with the oral medicine.
• Use caution if you have had a recent heart attack (within 3...