I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sotalol||0 people have prescribed Sotalol|
(SOE ta lole)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are diabetic and have low blood sugar, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine hides the signs of low blood sugar except sweating.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products...