I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Streptomycin||0 people have prescribed Streptomycin|
(strep toe MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have hearing loss, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or vomiting.
• Worsening kidney function.
• Change in hearing can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...