I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Streptozocin||0 people have prescribed Streptozocin|
(strep toe ZOE sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Low blood sugar. Signs include anger, shaking, fast heartbeat,...