I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Succinylcholine||0 people have prescribed Succinylcholine|
(suks in il KOE leen)
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant during surgery.
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant while on a breathing machine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Increased eye pressure.
• Muscle weakness can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color;...