I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sulfur and Sulfacetamide||0 people have prescribed Sulfur and Sulfacetamide|
(SUL fur & sul fa SEE ta mide)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• This medicine is used to treat rosacea.
• This medicine is used to control seborrheic dermatitis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Use of other skin products can increase irritation.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry skin.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing;...