I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Sumatriptan Succinate||0 people have prescribed Sumatriptan Succinate|
(soo ma TRIP tan)
• This medicine is used to treat headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, diabetes, cigarette smoking, male older than 40 years of age, other family members with early heart disease, postmenopausal female). Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals,...