I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tacrolimus (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Tacrolimus (Topical)|
(ta KROE li mus)
• This medicine is used to treat skin irritation. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• If you are receiving any form of light therapy, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes,...