I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tacrolimus||0 people have prescribed Tacrolimus|
(ta KROE li mus)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat diseases of the immune system.
• This medicine is used to treat skin irritation. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
Oral and injection:
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other...