I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tamsulosin||0 people have prescribed Tamsulosin|
(tam SOO loe sin)
• In males, this medicine is used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• If you have low blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• If you are having cataract surgery, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nasal congestion.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is...