I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tazarotene||0 people have prescribed Tazarotene|
(taz AR oh teen)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
• This medicine is used to decrease wrinkles and liver spots.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have eczema, talk with healthcare provider.
• Extreme weather conditions can irritate your skin.
• Skin may look worse before it looks better.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.