I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Telbivudine||0 people have prescribed Telbivudine|
(tel BI vyoo deen)
• This medicine is used to treat hepatitis B infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are being treated for both hepatitis B and AIDS, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care,...