I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Telmisartan||0 people have prescribed Telmisartan|
(tel mi SAR tan)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to prevent heart attacks.
• This medicine is used to prevent strokes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be careful in hot weather....