I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Temozolomide||0 people have prescribed Temozolomide|
(te moe ZOE loe mide)
• This medicine is used to treat brain cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are 70 or older or female, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Use birth control that you can trust to...