I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tenecteplase||0 people have prescribed Tenecteplase|
(ten EK te plase)
• This medicine is used to prevent muscle damage to the heart during a heart attack.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had any recent surgery or dental procedures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use caution to prevent injury and avoid falls or accidents.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Serious bleeding can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips,...