I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Teriparatide||0 people have prescribed Teriparatide|
(ter i PAR a tide)
• This medicine is used to treat osteoporosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had a stroke, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Leg cramps.
• Muscle pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.