I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Testosterone||0 people have prescribed Testosterone|
(tes TOS ter one)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat delays in male development.
• This medicine is used to treat low testosterone levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid exposing another person to the gel or the treated area of your skin.
• If a woman or child comes in contact with the gel, she/he should wash area with soap and water.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Breast enlargement.
• Emotional ups and downs.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or...