I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tetanus Toxoid (Adsorbed)||0 people have prescribed Tetanus Toxoid (Adsorbed)|
(TET a nus TOKS oyd, ad SORBED)
• This medicine is used to prevent tetanus.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• All serious side effects to this vaccine must be reported to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Ask your healthcare provider to file the report. You may also call to file a report at 1-800-822-7967.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Muscle pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad...