I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tetracaine (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Tetracaine (Topical)|
(TET ra kane)
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain from skin irritations.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Numbness and tingling.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching;...