I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tetracaine||0 people have prescribed Tetracaine|
(TET ra kane)
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain from skin irritations.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Blurred vision.
• Numbness and tingling.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...