I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Theophylline||0 people have prescribed Theophylline|
(thee OFF i lin)
• This medicine is used to treat breathing problems.
• This medicine is used to treat premature infants who stop breathing for short periods of time.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• If you stop smoking, talk with healthcare provider. Amount of medicine you take may change.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.