I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Thiotepa||0 people have prescribed Thiotepa|
(thye oh TEP a)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used as therapy in preparation for bone marrow transplantation.
• This medicine is used to treat cancers which have spread to the brain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bone marrow disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or...