I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Thyroid, Desiccated||0 people have prescribed Thyroid, Desiccated|
(THYE roid DES i kay tid)
• This medicine is used as a thyroid hormone replacement.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects. You may need a smaller dose.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Do not take iron products, aluminum- and magnesium-containing antacids, calcium carbonate, simethicone, sucralfate, Kayexalate®, colestipol, or cholestyramine within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Unexplained change in...