I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Timolol (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Timolol (Ophthalmic)|
(TIM oh lol)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
• This medicine is used to decrease high eye pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are diabetic and have low blood sugar, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine hides the signs of low blood sugar except sweating.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include...