I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tinidazole||0 people have prescribed Tinidazole|
(tye NI da zole)
• This medicine is used to treat infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor). Do not take alcohol for at least 72 hours after the last dose. Drinking alcohol or alcohol containing products such as cough syrup may cause cramps, nausea, headaches, and flushing.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have any diseases of the brain, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have any nerve damage, talk with healthcare...