I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tioconazole||0 people have prescribed Tioconazole|
(tye oh KONE a zole)
• This medicine is used to treat vaginal infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine if you have belly pain, fever, or bad-smelling discharge. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue...