I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tiopronin||0 people have prescribed Tiopronin|
(tye oh PROE nin)
• This medicine is used to prevent kidney stones.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Not hungry.
• Muscle weakness.
• Anemia, low white blood cell count, and low platelet count can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...