I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tiotropium||0 people have prescribed Tiotropium|
(ty oh TRO pee um)
• This medicine is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for the treatment of acute episodes of shortness of breath.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a...