I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tirofiban||0 people have prescribed Tirofiban|
(tye roe FYE ban)
• This medicine is used during heart procedures to protect the arteries.
• This medicine is used to decrease heart attacks in patients who have unstable angina or mild heart attacks.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bleeding problems.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...