I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tizanidine||0 people have prescribed Tizanidine|
(tye ZAN i deen)
Tizanidine is used for treating the spasms, cramping, and tightness of muscles caused by many medical conditions such as multiple sclerosis, spastic diplegia, back pain, or certain other injuries to the spine or central nervous system.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you fall a lot, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not change from capsule to tablet or vice versa.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other...