I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tobramycin (Systemic, Oral Inhalation)||0 people have prescribed Tobramycin (Systemic, Oral Inhalation)|
(toe bra MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have hearing loss, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Change in hearing can rarely occur.
• Kidney damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...