I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tobramycin||0 people have prescribed Tobramycin|
(toe bra MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have hearing loss, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
Oral inhalation and Injection (I.V.):
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
Eye drops and ointment:
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.