I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tolvaptan||0 people have prescribed Tolvaptan|
(tol VAP tan)
• This medicine is used to treat low sodium levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are dehydrated, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Increased thirst.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a...