I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Trastuzumab||0 people have prescribed Trastuzumab|
(tras TU zoo mab)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat stomach cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.