I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Travelers' Diarrhea and Cholera Vaccine||0 people have prescribed Travelers' Diarrhea and Cholera Vaccine|
(TRAV uh lerz dahy uh REE uh & KOL er uh vak SEEN)
• This medicine is used to prevent travelers' diarrhea and cholera.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine does not provide 100% protection. You must still follow guidelines to protect against travelers' diarrhea and cholera. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• All serious side effects to this vaccine must be reported to the Senior Product Safety Officer, Aventis Pasteur Limited. Ask your healthcare provider to file the report. You may also call to file a report at 1-888-621-1146.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small...