I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Travoprost||0 people have prescribed Travoprost|
(TRA voe prost)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
• This medicine is used to decrease high eye pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had any eye infection, surgery, or trauma, start a new bottle of medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Eye color may change with use. This medicine may increase the brown pigment. Darkening of eyelashes and skin around the eye may also occur. These changes may be permanent.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...