I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tretinoin (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Tretinoin (Systemic)|
(TRET i noyn, sis TEM ik)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• If you have high cholesterol or triglyceride levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin A.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic,...