I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Triazolam||0 people have prescribed Triazolam|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine on a regular basis for more than 10 days, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after stopping this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Change in balance.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Significant change in balance.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Driving or doing other tasks or activities that you do not remember doing after taking this medicine.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.